Human Resources 0201
Human resources (HR) specialists provide a variety of human resources management (HRM)/Personnel services and support to organizations. Managers and employees will generally rely on Human Resource personnel for:
- Guidance on organizational structures and associated job series/levels appropriate to accomplish the mission.
- Assistance and providing information to personnel on health benefits, laws/rules/regulations for jobs, ratings, etc.
- Assist managers and employees with grievances, employer-employee relationships, alternative-dispute processes, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity 0260
EEO POCs/Specialists are responsible for developing and implementing programs designed to solve specialized employment problems of a diverse workforce, including: women, minorities, veterans, the disabled, persons over age forty, and others as they relate to Federal employment. Examples include:
- Assisting management with identifying potential/actual EEO shortfalls and processes/programs to support EEO.
- Assistance on processes for EEO grievances and/or use of alternative dispute processes to address EEO complaints.